What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria and older adults, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Apply today! No experience needed, just a positive attitude and a desire to serve others.
What Atria Offers You:
- Competitive pay with opportunities for increases and rewards
- Competitive benefits package*: health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement,401(k) match, commuter benefits, and more
- Loyalty Rewards Program*: rewards based on community quality and customer satisfaction
- Meals and uniforms
- Employee and resident referral bonus opportunities
- Thorough and hands-on training
- Exciting and rewarding work with career growth/development tailored to your interests and promotion opportunities
- Supervisor support with open door policy
- Reliable and flexible schedule
* Eligibility may vary depending on full-time/part-time status, tenure, and location
- The Custodian will provide cleaning services for business offices, apartments, interior and exterior public and common areas and amenities of the community in a safe, neat, clean, and attractive condition.
- The Custodian will provide floor care services for carpet, tile, and wood floors and may include vacuuming, extracting, buffing, sealing, stripping, etc.
- Compact and remove trash and debris from community areas.
- Maintain all grounds including sidewalks, public walkways, and stairways, building exteriors, garden areas in a neat, clean, and attractive condition.
- Performs basic maintenance related work requests.
- Mows lawn, trims shrubbery, and cultivates flowers (varies by community).
- Notifies management concerning need for repairs.
- Reports potentially unsafe conditions promptly to Supervisor.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in work performed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Loves people
- Listens well
- Works cooperatively
- Solves problems
- Comfortable with technology
- Is ethical, honest, dependable, and open-minded
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.