Opportunity for job seekers at Omaha, NE. The TIBCO is hiring for the Master Data Management Intern positions.
TIBCO Jobs 2022 Near Me – Apply Now for Master Data Management Intern Opportunity at Omaha
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) provides consulting services to the customers on the implementation of the solutions using TIBCO’s products. This is a global team that develops the best practices for the word class solution implementations in the ever-changing digital landscape. This internship opportunity is with the Unify group within PSG. Unify group is responsible for the implementations in Data management, Data virtualization, Data quality under the marketing blueprint of Agile Data Fabric.
This opportunity is for a self-starting individual to join the PSG team and contribute in the Unify team. The intern would contribute to the master data management (MDM) team with specific focus on augmenting the reusable artifacts for the team. This will involve understanding specific functions of the reusable artifacts in the broader MDM context and updating the features using JAVA libraries for future use. The intern would also get an exposure to implementing the features in the customer environments.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Understand the features of the industry leading master data management (MDM) tool and understand the requirements for the reusable components
• Review existing JAVA libraries and update the libraries to enhance the functionality
• Work with the project teams to implement the specific reusable component in the project environment
• Document the functionality for future deployments
What You Will Learn
• You will get an exposure to modern data architectures and the role of master data management systems for specific verticals
• Get an exposure to the industry leading MDM tool and solutions
• Get an exposure of developing reusable artifacts which could be implemented across different projects from different verticals
You are someone:
• With bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field
• Enthusiastic to learn, understand and solve challenges on complex data driven projects around MDM, Data virtualization and Data quality use-cases.
• Passionate about JAVA/J2EE, and have substantial experience working on JAVA as a part of academic projects.
• Understands the open-source technologies like Spring, JSON, XML, YAML, Junit, Ant, Maven, Tomcat, Log4j, SVN, Git.
• Understands relational databases like MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, AzureSQL, AWS Aurora
• Good to have (either one)
o Awareness of container technologies like Docker and container orchestration systems like Kubernetes on cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP
o Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning concepts