Opportunity for job seekers at Minneapolis, MN. The WestRock is hiring for the Maintenance Mechanic positions.
WestRock Jobs 2022 Near Me – Apply Now for Maintenance Mechanic Opportunity at Minneapolis
- Performing preventive maintenance procedures on mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment on a scheduled basis; Inspects belts, gearboxes, chains, bearings, etc.
- Troubleshooting of low voltage circuits, analog devices, VFDs, and motor control circuitry to obtain a root cause of failures.
- Troubleshooting hydraulic and pneumatic circuits, and devices to determine faults and failures.
Regular repair and maintenance are required in non-production areas including the warehouse, design lab, building, and grounds.
- Using CMMS system for work order implementation, recordkeeping of daily activities, and planned projects.
MSP-04 WS-04 Schedule
Shift start: 3:00PM or 11:00PM Benefits
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday, some weekends required for preventative maintenance
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Ability to place at an acceptable level on the Maintenance Placement Assessment.
Familiar with NFPA 70E standards and be capable of applying these standards in the work situation.
Boiler/Steam knowledge, and/or certification is a plus.
Must obtain Special Boiler's License within first 3 months of employment. About WestRock
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.