Opportunity for job seekers at Findlay, OH. The Trilogy Health Services, LLC is hiring for the Assistant Director of Nursing - ADON - RN/LPN positions.
Trilogy Health Services, LLC Jobs 2021 Near Me – Apply Now for Assistant Director of Nursing – ADON – RN/LPN Opportunity at Findlay
LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 110 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4UTeam Trilogy - It's Where You Belong!
Trilogy Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Are you an RN who loves leading and inspiring others? Are you looking for a leadership position where you can show off your skills, get your student loans paid for, and work with some of the best people in healthcare? How do you feel about a guaranteed retention bonus? If we're checking all your boxes, then Trilogy is where you belong!
Our campus is one of over 120 Trilogy Senior Living communities across the Midwest. We treat clinically complex patients, have access to the latest technology available in our industry, and offer a list of benefits a mile long. Plus, we are Great Place to Work certified and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Places to Work.. If you need more reasons to apply, here are a few:What's in it for you?
What You'll Be Doing:
- Guaranteed retention bonus paid quarterly
- Additional bonus potential through an annual bonus
- Student loan repayment, paid tuition, scholarships & tuition reimbursement
- No agency staffing - we're 100% Team Trilogy
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Monthly employee celebrations
- And so much more!
- Assist our Director of Nursing in planning and directing all functions of the nursing departments in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Guarantee direct nursing care is provided by a Licensed Nurse (LPN or RN), Certified Nursing Assistant, and/or Caregiver depending on qualifications needed to perfume the task.
- Execute administrative duties including but not limited to completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, and charting as needed.
- Evaluate nurses' documentation to ensure notes are informative, describe the care being provided, and reflect the resident's response to the care. Confirm that care is delivered in accordance with the resident's wishes.
- Monitor medication distribution to guarantee medications are being administered as prescribed. Oversee treatment schedules to confirm actions are provided as required.
- Responsible for weekend management coverage and on-call duties on a rotating basis or as needed.
- Develop and participate in the planning, conducting, and scheduling of timely in-service training classes.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Hold a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university and have a current/valid state Registered Nurse (RN) license and current/valid CPR certification required.
- Supervisory/management skills required.
- Must have a minimum 2 years' experience working as a supervisor in a hospital, long-term care, or other related health care facility.
- Good critical thinking, communication, and leadership skills.
LOCATION:The HeritageFindlayOhioTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS:Andrea (419) 845-8439