Drivers License, Background Check, Training, Reliable Transportation, Drug Test, Self-motivated, Dependable, 18 Or Older
Opportunity for job seekers at Des Moines, IA. The Home Instead is hiring for the Caregiver- Full-time- Home Instead positions.
Home Instead Jobs 2021 Near Me – Apply Now for Caregiver- Full-time- Home Instead Opportunity at Des Moines
Housekeeping, Physical Ability, Business Development
Home Instead is inspiring and empowering GREAT people to do EXTRAORDINARY things and we are currently hiring for full time and part time experienced CAREGivers!!
CNA SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE!!!
We are looking for CAREGivers who want to share their heart and help us change the face of aging by helping seniors age at home while receiving the best, most compassionate care in the industry.
We are currently offering a $200 SIGN ON BONUS!
Our CAREGivers have ranked us one of the Des Moines Register's Top Workplaces in Iowa!! Last year we were #3 in all of Iowa!
You'll work one-on-one with your clients to enhance their quality of life. The care we provide is more than just assistance with personal cares and light housekeeping. It is celebrating our Clients, allowing them to age with dignity and respect, and enriching their lives. We focus on building relationships and strive to make great matches between Clients and CAREGivers because to us, it's personal.
What we provide:
What we're looking for:
- Competitive pay. $14 - $18 per hour depending on experience and hours worked
- CNA Scholarships
- Paid Onboarding and Ongoing Training
- Access to medical and dental benefits
- PTO accrual
- Outstanding support in the form of a committed office staff and mentorship program
- Leadership Opportunities
- Compassionate and caring culture
We're needing to hire the best CAREGivers out there! Here's what we strive for:
- Past experience as a caregiver (personal or professional) providing personal cares
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a current driver's license
- Have reliable transportation with current insurance
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be able to comfortably lift 25 pounds
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Adaptability to a variety of diverse situations and backgrounds
- A passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional experiences
- Looking for growth professionally and personally
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.