oPrepare the job and service billings.
oEnter billings into eCMS (accounting system).
oEnter service requests work orders
oManage lien releases.
oManage invoices and payments in Oracle Textura Management System and other third-party software system as per the job requirement.
oProcess customer credit card through Square Application.
oClose jobs in eCMS.
oMaintain the billing files.
oOther assignments as necessary.
- One to two years college level education with courses in accounting and business or five years of experience in accounts receivable, preferably in construction and manufacturing.
- Proficient in Excel and Word at a minimum.
- Working knowledge of accounting software such as Computer Guidance (eCMS) or similar software.
- Must be comfortable working with other with computers especially as it relates to significant data entry.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with employees at all levels.
- Must be detail oriented, reliable, and demonstrate excellent work habits.