Opportunity for job seekers at N Charleston, SC. The Variant - CDL-A Solo Drivers is hiring for the CDL-A OTR Truck Driver - Earn 56 to 60 CPM Based on Experience positions.
Variant – CDL-A Solo Drivers Jobs 2021 Near Me – Apply Now for CDL-A OTR Truck Driver – Earn 56 to 60 CPM Based on Experience Opportunity at N Charleston
CDL-A OTR Truck Drivers Wanted for Exclusive Opportunities!
56 - 60 CPM Based on Experience
$2,500 Transition Bonus
Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Do MORE With Variant:
- DRIVE MORE: 2,500 Miles Per Week On Average and Many Drive More
- EARN MORE: ~ 30% More than the Industry Average!
- LIVE MORE: 95% Variant's Home-On-Time Goal for Drivers
- 56 - 60 CPM Based on Experience!
- $2,500 TRANSITION BONUS on first paycheck
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k Match
- All NEW Trucks!
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
Have What It Takes?
- To all the drivers looking to make a move don't settle for less than the best. Drive with Variant and be treated like the professional you are.
Predictable Home Time. Get Home On Time, Every Time
- You work hard to arrive on time. You deserve to get home on time too. Now it’s this easy: make your request in the Variant app, and the system takes care of the rest.
Support You Can Count On
- When you need help fast, our Operations Specialists have your back. No run-around. No perpetual hold. You’ll have a single point of contact who’ll treat you like the professional you are.
In-App Driver Community
- No one knows trucking better than truckers. So whether you need a parking tip or just want to chat, you can connect with your fellow driver anytime right on the Variant app.
- 6 Months Experience Required
- Must Have CDL A and 21 Years or Older
What Drivers are Saying:
"Variant has been the best and greatest company I've ever worked for. And will be the only company. The miles, the pay, the respect, the home time. I can't go anywhere else. My heart belongs to Variant." - Steven Armstrong of Houma, LA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.