Drivers License, Background Check, Training, Drug Test, Friendly, Self-motivated, Vehicle Insurance
Opportunity for job seekers at East Haven, CT. The Home Instead is hiring for the Elderly Assistant positions.
Home Instead Jobs 2021 Near Me – Apply Now for Elderly Assistant Opportunity at East Haven
Housekeeping, Cook, Communication
Are you tired of working retail jobs? Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.Duties include, but are not limited to:
*Applicant must be willing to learn - skills training provided by Home Instead*Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Possible assistance with grooming and bathing
- Possible assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Possible Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- MUST possess a valid driver's license, vehicle registration and valid auto insurance
Part and Full Time Positions.
Multiple Hourly Shifts Available 3+ Hours Per Shift (Day, Evening, Weekday, Weekend etc.)
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay ($14.00 and up). Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.