Opportunity for job seekers at Conway, SC. The Equifax is hiring for the Atlanta Data & Analytics Intern positions.
Equifax Jobs 2021 Near Me – Apply Now for Atlanta Data & Analytics Intern Opportunity at Conway
**Who is Equifax?**
Equifax is a global data, analytics, and technology company. We believe knowledge drives progress. We blend unique data, analytics and technology with a passion for serving customers globally, to create insights to power the decisions that move people forward. We serve as a consumer advocate, steward of financial literacy, and champion of economic advancement.
As an innovative global company that enables access to credit, we’re part of breakthrough collaborations and innovations that address complex social challenges such as social welfare, community relations and financial education for underprivileged youth. We establish relationships that create economically healthy communities. We help individuals gain financial independence by increasing access to capital for small businesses. And we provide young adults entering college or university with financial education tools.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business. We are Powering the World with Knowledge and looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
**What You'll Do:**
- Perform analyses and create risk and marketing solutions for Equifax customers
- Conduct statistical analysis under the supervision of a manager-level analyst
- Extract and process data from multiple sources and platforms as required for analytical projects
- Perform business/marketing intelligence analysis, score development, and score validations
- Generate ways to solve analytical problems creatively and efficiently; review with manager-level analyst
- Ensure quality deliverables for all work performed by checking process followed and thinking through the output to ensure it makes business sense
- Perform audits surrounding implementation of products and analytic solutions
- Perform QA analysis on solutions developed by other statisticians
- Create business intelligence visualizations of insights for customers and of data asset summaries for data quality assessments