Are you up for a new challenge every day?
Flagger Force is hiring Crew Members (Traffic Flaggers) in your area to help keep communities moving.
As an entry-level crew member (traffic flagger) you will assist with setting up construction work zones. Keeping our communities moving is an essential job and you will ensure the safety of our client, the public, and your crew.
Flagger Force is an industry leader in traffic control. Utilizing robust technology resources and expertise, we support the nation’s infrastructure, utilities, and other service industries throughout the eastern United States.
Our Crew Members (Traffic Flaggers) are dispatched from their homes.
- $13.60/hr to start
- Promotional opportunities available within 45-60 days, which include a pay increase, company vehicle, and gas card
- Full-time opportunities—we promote 100% from within for field leadership positions and offer in-house paid training for advancement.
- Bonus programs
- Monetary bonus programs based on attendance and job performance. With two payouts a year.
- Referral program—recommend a family member or friend to work at Flagger Force and you may qualify for a bonus!
- Internal communications app available to connect employees to each other, real-time assistance, and resources.
- Paid Time Off
- Weekly Pay
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable vehicle
- Available Monday-Friday, during the day
- Comfortable standing 8-12 hours per day, walking 1-2 miles per day, and lifting up to 50 lbs throughout the day, in all types of weather conditions.
The road begins here. Are you cut out for this ride?
- Flagger Force is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.60 per hour
- Driver's License (Preferred)