Opportunity for job seekers at Lake In The Hills, IL. The Hudson Group is hiring for the Sales Associate - Technology dept. - Chicago Airports positions.
Hudson Group Jobs 2021 Near Me – Apply Now for Sales Associate – Technology dept. – Chicago Airports Opportunity at Lake In The Hills
Sales, Physical Ability, Warehouse, Math, Business Development, Communication
Located at Chicago Airports
WE'RE HIRING IMMEDIATELY AND OFFERING A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A one-time $300 hiring bonus
• A competitive rate of pay of $15.00 per hour
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Employee Discount
• Parking and Transit reimbursement
This Sales Tech Associate Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
• Engaging customers and inspiring them to see what's possible with technology and building quality relationships to provide relevant and memorable product demonstrations.
• Working at our Brookstone location at the Chicago O'Hare International Airport
Your Team Is Counting On You As A Sales Tech Associate To:
• Provide open availability/flexibility to work any shift, any day of the week, including weekends & holidays
• Work a full-time schedule
Sales Tech Associate Key Duties:
• Acts as trusted subject matter expert, brand advocate, and product champion for Brookstone
• Help drive a positive customer experience by providing customer consultations
• Follow all company policies, cash handling policies, and special store loss prevention procedures
• Achieves team and individual goals while enabling an excellent customer shopping experience
• Processes transactions such as sales orders, returns and exchanges.
• Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store
• Applies a high level of Brookstone product knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development
• Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility
• Communicate pricing, out of date, out of stock, and inventory issues with management
• Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores
• Stock merchandise
• Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays
• Perform related work as assigned
• Previous consumer electronic sales experience
• Ability to interact with diverse personalities
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Extensive knowledge of consumer electronic products
• Previous customer service/ cashier experience in a retail environment
• Be able to lift 40 pounds
• Prior stockroom or warehouse experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.#AF123