General Dentist needed in Greeley, CO for a Single Doctor Practice!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jessica Carroll
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $200,000 - $300,000 per year
A bit about us:
Greeley is a wonderful place to live and raise a family and has been rated as one of the countries happiest places! Located an hour and 15 minutes North of Denver, downtown Greeley is a Colorado Certified Creative District. Recreation is available in every season and is in close proximity to multiple National parks. Hiking, Biking, Camping, Bird Watching, Picnicking, Horseback riding, Stargazing, Snowshoeing, Skiing, Sledding, and Ice Skating are just a few of the things to enjoy in the Greeley area.
Why join us?
Unparalleled continuing education! More than 200 hours of courses exclusive to our supported offices, putting you on the path to dominating your market as a definitive industry leader.
Personal and professional development, offering professional mentorship, skill development and strategies to become an effective leader.
If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, our network of supported locations is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years, and new opportunities will be created to support that growth.
- Enjoy the broad support and stability of the largest DSO, and of one of the fastest growing companies in the country, with the freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases, choose your own materials and labs, all while using the latest technology and enjoying the opportunity to provide direct leadership to your team.
- Receive superior non-clinical administrative support in areas including marketing, human resources, accounting, credentialing, procurement, information technology and more.
- Partner with non-clinical field support to advance you and your team’s success.
- Benefit from our existing relationships with suppliers, vendors and insurance companies.
- DMD or DDS degree
- Current dental license in state of hire
- Ability to travel overnight to training sessions once a month during your first year of employment
Salary and Benefits
- Guaranteed base pay or personal collections; whichever is greater
- Opportunity for quarterly bonus
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive insurance program
- Retirement savings plans
- Educational Requirements
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.