Opportunity for job seekers at Gastonia, NC. The DealerPolicy is hiring for the Digital Marketing Specialist - Remote positions.
DealerPolicy Jobs 2021 Near Me – Apply Now for Digital Marketing Specialist – Remote Opportunity at Gastonia
Join a rapidly growing team of professionals headquartered in Williston, VT that are out to disrupt and transform the insurance and auto retail industries. DealerPolicy is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team who will work closely with our outside agencies and internal teammates to execute on campaign strategies that support our sales and retention efforts, our user engagement efforts, and help grow the brand and reputation of our company.
DealerPolicy is a leader in the emerging Insurtech sector. With our seamless integration into the car buying process, our company’s innovative solution enables car-buying customers the opportunity to purchase insurance by connecting them with licensed insurance agents while simultaneously completing the purchase of their new car. We deliver this through an industry-first combination of partnerships with car dealers, a growing insurance carrier network, and a team of licensed insurance advocates. If you’re in search of a new challenge with an exciting growth company and you want to be part of a team that has a passion for satisfying customers, you’re in the right place.
This is a marketing role. As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will deliver industry leading customer and user engagement campaigns that embody our brand promise and meet or exceed the expectations of current and future customers and users. You must ensure seamless audience engagements across all digital marketing channels and through a multi-touchpoint communications strategy. You will also be accountable for, and deliver on, key business driving metrics. The role requires a highly organized, creative, detail oriented and motivated person. This person will report to the Director of Performance Marketing.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Help develop and execute thoughtful and effective customer and user communication plans, primarily through email/SMS marketing.
- Create and execute all communication messaging (CRM, Social Media, etc.) – this includes actively developing and copywriting content.
- Assist in refining and implementing customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Collaborate with team members to implement and execute “rounding” (up-sell and cross-sell) activities before, during and after initial sale of insurance.
- Collaborate with team members to implement and execute promotions that entice users to introduce prospective customers to DealerPolicy.
- Ensure developed content and engagement messaging, reflects the company’s values and brand standards.
- Execute A/B testing of all engagement communications – test and adjust.
- Seek/Create new media and content additions to the communications plans.
- Implement and execute metrics that measure effectiveness and value of all resource investments (e.g., ROI).
- May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or may have accountability for on-going activities or objectives.
- Act as a resource for colleagues.
- Oversee development and execution of consistent branded elements that breakthrough marketing clutter and grow audience recall, connection to the brand, and consideration.
- Create and execute branded/co-branded email campaigns.
- Reimagine, update and maintain websites.
- Grow customer retention.
- Improve DealerPolicy Insurance Agency and Winooski Insurance awareness.
- Communicate the role of both brands in the insurance ecosystem.
- Earn customer consideration for greater loyalty (i.e., rounding and renewals).
- Grow customer acquisition.
- Implement and execute an effective lead nurture process.
- Grow the upper-funnel lead opportunities.
- Facilitate new acquisitions by predisposing consumers to purchasing through effective communications.
- Grow user engagement.
- Help implement and execute a world-class user engagement/rewards program.
- Gather and synthesize all existing knowledge to develop a point of view on current customer experience performance and future customer needs.
- Create and present business cases and actionable recommendations based on customer/consumer insights, competitor activity, and market trends to drive strategic alignment and coordinated execution of Performance Marketing’s goals.
- Identify and manage key performance indicators that link customer engagements to company objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, consumer insights, behavioral economics or related field.
- Two or more years of relevant experience in B2C customer relationship management, marketing, marketing segmentation, customer journey management, or related role.
- Demonstrated experience working on email/sms marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience working with HubSpot.
- Passionate about customers and is compelled to find and create solutions that meet and exceed customer desires and needs.
- Motivation to succeed in a dynamic, high-growth business environment.
- Strong communication skills – including effective presentation development and delivery.
- Personable, relatable and is accustomed to direct customer interaction experiences.
- Astute business acumen with demonstrated experience leveraging data to make business decisions, and keen recognition of profitability and business growth drivers.
- Demonstrated experience with omni-channel customer experiences, including a partner-assisted distribution channel structure.
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience working with and/or managing an external agency partner.
- Demonstrated experience adapting quickly to changing priorities and processes, and exhibiting a test and adjust mindset.
Additional Job Information:
This is a headquarters marketing role with DealerPolicy.
o While headquarters is located in Williston, VT we are open to remotely located candidates.
o Employment Sponsorship (visas) will not be considered for this position.
This is an individual contributor role requiring exceptional collaboration across the organization.
- This position requires travel up to 10% of the time.
DealerPolicy offers a comprehensive Benefits Package, which includes
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company match
- FSA, Dependent Care FSA and Commuter pre-tax benefit
- PTO allowance and holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Working remotely or Hybrid
- Paid Volunteer Hours
PandoLogic. Keywords: Online Marketing Specialist, Location: Gastonia, NC - 28052