Who we are
Our website address is https://autalico.com.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Like many other Web sites, autalico.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and a number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to autalico.com and other sites on the Internet
autalico.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
Use of data Information
- We request information from you for our own legitimate business purposes and not for the benefit of any non-affiliated party.
- Therefore, we will not release your information to nonaffiliated parties except:
(a) as necessary for us to provide the product or service you have requested of us;
(b) as permitted by law; or
(c) as otherwise specified herein.
- Such information may be used for any internal purpose, such as quality control efforts or analysis.
- We agree that you have a right to know how we will utilize the personal information you provide to us. The Placement Store is committed to not disclosing any information you give to anyone and not to anyone else.